Hulu is one of the most popular streaming services in the world, with a massive video library and tons of amazing video content. If you want to watch Hulu videos even when you are not connected to the internet, the ideal approach is to download Hulu videos for offline viewing. Fortunately, Hulu has improved its features and now allows subscribers to save movies for later watching. However, because Hulu places some restrictions on downloading, you may be wondering if there is a better way to save Hulu videos offline. In this blog, we’ll introduce you the most reliable Hulu downloader.
Why Would You Need a Hulu Video Downloader?
Before we get into the techniques for downloading Hulu movies and TV series for offline viewing, let’s go over some basics regarding Hulu downloading and why we need a Hulu video downloader.
click here – What Are Managed IT Services?
- Not every video on Hulu can be downloaded.
Tap the new downloads icon in the Hulu mobile app’s menu bar and select “see what’s downloadable” to find TV series and movies that support offline downloading. For content that enables offline viewing, a download icon will appear in search results. To explore and access downloaded material, you’ll also need the right Hulu Plan.
- Not all devices are capable of downloading Hulu videos.
You must have a supported iOS or Android device with the Hulu app installed to download Hulu videos.
- The amount of videos that can be downloaded is limited.
Hulu allows up to 25 downloads on five eligible mobile devices at the same time. These restrictions apply per account, not per profile or device. If you go over one of these limits, the Hulu platform will show you a popup alert with the next steps.
- Downloaded videos are not always viewable.
A Hulu video that you download will be available to you offline for 30 days; however, as long as you start watching it, Hulu will give you 48 hours before it expires.
click here – Business Is Booming During The JD618 Grand Promotion
How to download Hulu videos without restrictions?
Given all the restrictions placed on the Hulu downloading feature, you might start to wonder if there is a better way to download Hulu movies and enjoy them without these restrictions. You can watch your downloaded Hulu videos for as long as you like by using a third-party Hulu downloader. What we would like to recommend is StreamFab Hulu Downloader.
StreamFab Hulu downloader includes the following features:
- Regardless of whether you live in America or Japan, download any video from Hulu and Hulu JP.
- To make downloaded Hulu videos compatible with almost all devices, save them as MP4 files.
- Use the Basic Plan to remove ads to stop annoying ad interruptions.
- Based on your UI language, pre-select the audio and subtitle languages from all of those that are offered.
- Handle subtitles: remux them into videos or save them as SRT files.
- If you need to download multiple Hulu videos at once, you can batch download videos at a fast rate.
- Save the metadata so you can create your own video library and easily manage all the Hulu videos you’ve downloaded.
Instructions for using StreamFab Hulu Downloader to download videos from Hulu:
Step 1: Install StreamFab Hulu Downloader, then double click to launch it.
Step 2: Select “VIP Services” on the left column when you are in the main interface. Then choose “Hulu”.
Step 3: Sign in your Hulu account and search for the movie or TV shows you want to download later.
Step 4: This Hulu downloader will automatically download the video for you while it is playing. And lastly, you can take pleasure in it whenever and wherever you like.
Now you must have learned how to download Hulu videos and episodes for offline viewing. StreamFab Hulu Downloader provides the best solution for this. Most importantly, StreamFab downloader allows you to not only download Hulu videos and episodes, but also Netflix videos, Amazon Prime videos offline, and many other popular streaming services. Don’t wait anymore, visit its official site (streamfab.com) and have a try!