How does admission to foreign universities begin? What do you need to do to enroll? How to leave to study?
- Formulate plans for the future
Any business starts with an idea, it’s true. But successfully enrolling in and getting an education abroad should not be an end in itself, but rather a way to achieve some more ambitious goal.
Therefore, the first thing we recommend to start with is to think about your life plans for the future and decide on a strategy. Ask yourself these questions before opting to study abroad:
- What do I want to do in the future? Who do I want to become?
- What country do I want to live in?
- What are my plans after I graduate?
The more accurately you can answer yourself to these questions, the easier it will be to decide on admission and education.
click here – How to get the best Credit Card in India?
- Choose a profession, direction, specialty
Plans for the future cannot always be formulated concretely the first time. On the contrary, they can be approximate, approximate – after all, the world is constantly changing, and with it we are.
But what exactly needs to be decided is with your future profession. This is an important step, without which it will be difficult to move on. Study the lists of professions and their descriptions, determine your talents and abilities. The more information you learn about the professions, the easier it will be to decide.
- Select Teaching Language and Country
In parallel with the choice of a specialty and profession, it is worth thinking about how in which country you want to study and in which language. This is also closely related to point # 1 – about your global goals for the future.
It will depend on what foreign language you need to learn now, and the way you find universities available for admission in the country.
click here – HOW HAS TECHNOLOGY CHANGED LIVES OF THE NEXT GENERATION
- Decide on the training program
This question is not always obvious, but it strongly affects the entire admission strategy. It would seem that it is difficult here – choose a bachelor’s or master’s degree, and that’s it. But in fact, the choice is much wider, in particular, because education systems differ in different countries.
You should be aware that depending on your current education and the desired country, you will be able to start your studies abroad on the following programs:
- senior classes in foreign schools
- preparatory courses (for example Studienkolleg in Germany, Foundation in English-speaking countries, etc.) at universities or special centers that compensate for the difference in education systems of different countries
- 1-2 year diploma and certificate training programs
- direct admission to universities (bachelor, master)
- Understand your available budget for studying and living abroad
The last and defining point in the preparatory process is the available funds for education and life abroad.
The total cost of education usually consists of the following items:
- tuition fees (from $4,000 – $5,000 to $40,000 – $50,000 dollars per year, depending on the country, university, specialty and other factors)
- cost of living while studying (from $ 500-700 per month)
- meals, student fees, travel and various pocket expenses (amounts usually depend on the student himself and the city of residence)