Credit cards are gradually turning out to be the most sought-after financial instruments. These owe their steadily spiking success to their very fundamental function of allowing deferred payment. Other perks and benefits that accompany credit cards have also contributed to a large extent. Now, from the wide range of options available, it gets really tricky to opt for the best credit card. However, after a thorough analysis, the Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank SuperCard comes out on top, purely because of its features, benefits, and the convenience it affords to the cardholders. This credit card by Bajaj Finserv in association with RBL Bank should emerge as the best credit card in India, after eliminating other contenders on various grounds. What are the factors that render the SuperCard to be christened as the best credit card in India? And how can one get hold of this SuperCard? Get all your queries answered by referring to this guide.
What separates the Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank SuperCard from others?
No other credit card in India has been empowered with the features of four cards all clubbed into one, except for the SuperCard from Bajaj Finserv. If you wish to utilise the card as a regular credit card, you can choose to do so. If you stand in need of cash in a crunch situation, you can utilize the SuperCard as a cash card to withdraw money from the ATM. The cash advance fee will also get exempted for the first 50 days. Only a nominal processing fee of about 2.5% gets charged.
A sudden demand for a large amount of money can be fulfilled by the SuperCard, which also takes the form of a loan card when required. Avail personal credit for 90 days at an interest of 1.16% per month, while it comes with zero processing fee. Moreover, the personal loan can be settled in 3 EMIs. The SuperCard can also act as an EMI card. Any bill ranging above 3000 INR, which cannot be managed in one go, can be converted into bite-sized equated monthly instalments (EMIs).
- Multiple variants and umpteen benefits: You won’t be troubled by a lack of options as there are eleven variants to opt from. If you meet the eligibility criteria, premium versions of the SuperCard, such as the Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank World Plus SuperCard can be at your service. This variant allows complimentary lounge access at airports eight times a year. Similarly, each of the variants of the credit card extends offers such as welcome points, reward points, cashback, waiver on fuel surcharge etc.
- Top-notch cybersecurity: Features like ‘In-hand security’ and ‘Zero-fraud liability cover’ have been inculcated in the SuperCard, which has strengthened its security. Bajaj Finserv covers for any lapse and possible misuse of the card. Moreover, you can keep an eye on your card’s usage through the RBL MyCard application.
How to own the best credit card in India?
The Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank SuperCard can be obtained conveniently through the online mode by following a few simple steps.
- Compare the different variants and choose the one that will fulfil your needs
- Meet the eligibility criteria
- Fill the application form and upload the requisite documents
Once the documents have been furnished, you need to just wait for the application to get approved. You can track the application status by just entering the registered mobile number and the resultant OTP.
Eligibility criteria for acquiring the Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank SuperCard
Before filling in the details on the application form, make sure that you satisfy each of the following eligibility criteria.
- Age: While most credit cards require the potential cardholder to be at least 21 years old, Bajaj Finserv maintains the lower age limit at 25 years. The maximum age to hold the SuperCard is 70 years.
- Residence: The prospective cardholder must be an Indian, residing within the geographical boundaries of the country.
- Profession: Whether anyone is self-employed or salaried, a regular source of income is warranted.
- Credit score: The creditworthiness should be exemplary. A minimum credit score of 750 allows you to acquire the SuperCard.
Being an existing customer of Bajaj Finserv further elevates the chance of receiving approval for the credit card sooner.
Documents to validate the information
The information provided on the application form should be backed by relevant documents. Like any other issuer, Bajaj Finserv demands such paperwork to ensure the credibility of the applicant. Here’s a list of some common documents that are required:
- Any one of the following ID cards: Aadhaar card, PAN card, Voter ID card, driver’s license or passport to serve as identity proof.
- Any one of the following: Electricity bill, telephone bill, other utility bills, passport etc. to act as address proof.
You may be asked to furnish other documents at the time of application. Hence, this list is not exhaustive.
Thus, a few uncomplicated steps can land you the best credit card in India. The Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank SuperCard is a user’s delight. Discounts on travel, redeemable reward points on shopping at various partner outlets, free movie tickets etc. await SuperCard users.