If you’re on a trip to the UAE, there is no better option than renting a car for all your transportation needs. Whether you need a monthly car rental in Dubai or just a weekly or daily one, you will find good deals for sure.
So why exactly should you choose car rentals over a new car? In this article, we will get you why.
The convenience of car rental
Compared to buying a car for a temporary period of time, renting one is more convenient and hassle-free. The reasons include-
- Saves time and energy: Searching for public transport takes a lot of time and energy. Not to mention how you might have to wait much longer than the scheduled time in case it gets delayed. So, if you have somewhere important to be, it can be quite a waste of time.
Moreover, if you happen to miss the transport for some reason, you might have to wait longer or move to the next stop, which is another inconvenience. That’s not a problem for car rentals. With a rented car, you are the one in control. In fact, companies like ezhire will deliver the car right to you.
click here – FTP Full Form: What Is The Full Form Of FTP?
- Better safety and comfort: Rented cars will have more safety than your used personal vehicles. They will often be in better shape as they are frequently serviced. Moreover, they also often have less mileage on them so that you can enjoy a happy vacation.
Safety aside, it’s just overall a comfortable feeling to have a car of your own when you’re travelling. It’s not expensive, it allows you to move freely, and you can relax as much as you want.
- More freedom of exploration: Dubai is a beautiful place for sightseeing. There are many places to explore and many places where you need to just stop and admire the beauty. But you won’t be able to enjoy that privilege on a tour bus. You will only get to pass by the places and go along with the crowd.
That will prevent you from getting the full experience. But if you rent a car for a month in Dubai, you won’t have to worry about that. You can take your sweet time going to all the places you want to go. You can take your sweet time stopping in a place you like to take pictures. You can go off-route and explore other places. There is full freedom.
- Breakdown assistance available: Holidays can be unpredictable. If there is an unfortunate situation where your car has a breakdown, you might be in big trouble, especially if you’re on a trip to Dubai for the first time and don’t know your way through these things.
Luckily for you, you won’t have to worry about that with a car rental. Not only can you rent a car in Dubai on a monthly basis, but you can also get 24-hour breakdown assistance along with it. This includes flat tyre assistance, towing services and emergency fuel delivery.
- Helpful for international travellers: For international travellers on a trip to Dubai, car rental is a cheap and easy mode of transport. You can easily find a cheap car rental in Dubai and use it for your travelling needs. These cars may also come with useful services like GPS hire to make things for you to navigate.
- click here – Tips for Choosing a Sciatica Pillow for Sleeping
What are the benefits of renting a car against buying one?
For one, cars are quite expensive to buy, especially if you want a good model with longer durability. But suppose you’re in Dubai for a temporary period of time, maybe a few months or only a year at best. You don’t like the hassle of public transportation and want more freedom to explore. In this case, would buying a car be better or renting it?
If you need a car for only special occasions instead of regular use, then car rental is a much wiser option than a car purchase. There is no debate about the fact that in both the short run and the long one, renting a car is more cost-effective than buying one even if you take rented car insurance and gas costs into account!
You can rent a car in Dubai on a monthly basis. So, if you’re staying for six months and choose a monthly car rental Dubai, you will obviously save a lot more money. This is because car rentals are generally less expensive, and you won’t have to worry about maintenance costs and depreciation loss.
If you do buy a car, you will probably do it with the intention of selling it right before you leave. But there are many cases where you might incur a loss on that by selling it at a lesser price than what you bought it with. Especially if, due to unfortunate reasons, you end up causing some sort of damage in the car. If you want to sell it at a good price, you will have to go through additional repair costs too.
Sure, you will also have to pay for damages in a rental car, but at least you won’t have to go through the excessive hassle of selling it. You also won’t be spending a large sum of money and get less than what you spent after you sell. If you do the calculations right, the odds will surely be in a rental car’s favour.
How do I get the best rental deal?
Get the best rental deal with eZhire. If you’re looking for a cheap rental car in Dubai, you have already found it. We make renting a car the most convenient and efficient job of all. With eZhire, you can rent a car of your choice in no more than three quick and easy steps.
With our mobile apps, you will no longer have to struggle to find a comfortable means of transportation for your next vacation or business trip. You don’t need to do any kind of security deposit. We run 24 hours around the clock, so we will do it for you no matter what time you demand the delivery. You won’t have to come to us; we will deliver to wherever you are.
Moreover, you have a wide collection of cars to choose from. No matter your budget and number of passengers, we will definitely have a car that will fit your needs. With our cheap car rental in Dubai, you will be able to save a lot of money. Since all our vehicles are maintained to the highest standards, you will also enjoy an extra layer of safety.
With eZhire’s smart and efficient car rental system, you are sure to have a great time on your trip. Then what are you waiting for? Rent a car in Dubai for a month by downloading our app now on your Android or iOS.