Visit the desert and spend the night there. You must spend at least one night in Dubai if you are an adventurous traveler who wants to learn about the rich cultural history of the Arab world. So, seize the chance to experience the culture of the Bedouin Arabs by going on a desert safari Dubai and staying in traditional Arabian camps for the night.
After dune bashing in Desert Safari Dubai, you can try other exciting things like sand skiing, quad biking, camel riding, and horseback riding. Fire shows, Tanoura dances, and live belly dancing performances will complement the barbeque feast.
Best Parts of an All-Night Desert Safari
- Please take advantage of our exciting dune buggy ride to the top of the world’s tallest Arabian dunes to get the most out of your overnight Desert Safari Dubai. Sleeping in a traditional Arabic tent in the desert under the stars is a once-in-a-lifetime experience.
- During your stay, you can do belly dance, quad biking, take pictures of falcons, sandboard, ride camels, and racing camels. You can watch the sun rise and set from the open desert camp. You will also get free meals, improving your desert camping experience in Dubai (both literally and figuratively).
- At the camp in the desert, you’ll get sleeping bags to keep you safe. During this one-night camping trip in the desert of Dubai, visitors can drink as much complimentary tea, coffee, and soft drinks as they want.
- The price of the overnight desert safari in Dubai does not include things like camel and quad biking, specialty tea or coffee, horseback riding or camel riding, private shisha, falcon photography, and stores that sell souvenirs and fresh juice.
- If you want to join us for an overnight Desert Safari Dubai adventure, we’ll pick you up quickly and safely. A fully equipped 4×4 Land Cruiser is available for pick-up and drop-off services. The cruiser is fully insured and has safety features on top of that. This makes sure that you will be safe in case of an accident. With our sunset photography chance, you can take pictures of the sun going down. On the overnight desert safari, you can get a “temporary” henna tattoo that “should” last for a few weeks.
- The best parts of this overnight trip through the desert are dune bashing, riding camels, and having a hearty breakfast.
- On this high-end, cheap desert safari in Dubai, you can dress in traditional Arabic clothes and take pictures in the desert.
For Half, An Hour, Smashed Sand Dune Bashing
The best part of Desert Safari Dubai will be a 45-minute ride across the sand dunes in a 4×4 Land Cruiser dune bash or dune buggy. Yes! We had 45 minutes of pure pleasure and excitement in the desert of Dubai. Our overnight desert safari packages include camel rides, sandboarding, a full tour of the Dubai desert, and a place to camp out in the desert for the night.
Quad Bike and Dune Buggy Adventures
Adults should look for quad motorbikes with engines at least 350ccs in size. Younger riders would be happier on a quad with a 150 cc engine. Quad bikes can only drive in a small area outside the camp’s fence. It would be dangerous to take them into the Desert Safari Dubai.
You can rent a 200-350cc Quad Bike for the night safari and race with your friends around a course. The quad bikes we give you are the best example of our promise to provide you with a fun, exciting, and safe desert safari experience in the evening and the following day.
On the other hand, dune buggies are made for the desert and can hold two people. Before we set off, our guide will ensure everyone has the right gear and knows what to do. Those who want to have fun should go this way.
Try sandboarding when you want to get away from the snow. This is a part of all overnight Desert Safari Dubai. Unlike regular snowboarding, sandboarding takes place on sand dunes.
A lot of people enjoy this part of their desert safari. If you’re on a ski board, you can confidently go down even the steepest dunes since the soft sand will protect you if you fall. A desert safari is an exciting adventure everyone should try at least once. To get the most out of sand skiing, you should plan a trip to the red dune safari.
Book Safari: https://www.dubaidesertsafarigroup.com/
Adventure on a Camel
Riding a camel is one of Dubai’s oldest and most well-known cultural activities in Desert Safari Dubai. If you don’t go on an overnight safari, you won’t get to try it. Taking the kids on a camel ride through the desert is another fun way to keep them busy. We rent out friendly, gentle camels that can be available for trekking.
When people go to the Desert Safari Dubai, they rarely go on camel treks. Watch the beautiful sunset as you walk down the tallest dune and into camp for drinks and dinner.