If you have applied for an Axis bank credit card, you can easily track the application status of your card. One of the most convenient ways to know Axis Bank credit card application status is to punch in the reference number of your CC application and track it on the bank website.
Let us know about the methods in detail which allows you to know the status of your Axis Bank CC application.
How to know the Axis Bank CC Application Status?
Once you apply for the new Axis Bank credit card, you will get a message mentioning your CC application reference number. You can use this number to track your credit card status either online or offline.
As mentioned earlier, there are several online and offline ways to know your Credit Card status:
- By visiting the bank’s website
- Sending an Email to the bank and asking for details
- Making a call on the Customer Care number
- Visiting one of the Axis Bank Branch
There are two ways to check Axis bank credit card application status online.
Find CC application status on the website
To know about your Axis Bank credit card, you can use this online method. If you are comfortable working with the online method, then here are the steps to follow:
- Open the official website of the bank.
- Find a section which is called – Products
- Now, choose the section which is called – Cards
- Then, click on Apply Online.
- Now is the time to click on the tab that says – Track your Application
- Mention the application ID you have.
- Also, mention your contact number.
- Lastly, you need to click on Submit button.
- A new page will open up and you will be able to view your Axis Bank CC application status.
This method is quite easy and quick.
click here – How to Make the Most of Your Small Business Loan?
Find CC application status through Email
You can also get to know about the Axis Bank CC status by sending an email. Here are the steps to follow:
- Open the Axis Bank website.
- You will find a tab called – Email.
- Now, open a message box and create a request for your credit card status.
- Mention your application ID.
- You may need to enter the captcha code correctly.
- Now click on the Submit button.
- You will get a reply from the bank and you will get to know your application status.
Find CC application status Offline
For some people, it is not convenient to work online and check the status of the card application. If you are also not comfortable with the online methods to track your CC status, then you can choose the alternate method – which is offline. Axis bank credit card application status can be checked in two ways.
Know the Application Status by calling the Customer Care
You can dial the Axis Bank toll-free number to know the status of your credit card application. You can call on the number 1860 500 5555 or 1860 419 5555 and ask the customer care representative to share the information on your CC status. The representative will ask you for the application ID. This service is quick and you can call the customer care number round the clock and on any day of the week.
Know the Application Status by visiting the branch
You can also contact the Bank by personally visiting your nearest Axis Bank. You can connect with one of the bank executives and request them to help you with your Axis Bank CC status. You should not forget to carry your CC application reference number. They may also ask you for your contact number and your date of birth. Then, they will process the request and help you solve your query.
What is the different status of Credit Card applications?
You can get the following Axis credit card results:
No Records Found
This means that the information you have shared is incorrect. Recheck the information and submit it again.
This status means that the CC is in process and the bank is still analyzing your request.
This status implies that your credit card request has been sanctioned.
This credit card status means that your card card has been dispatched and is on its way. It will soon be delivered to your address. You will also get a message mentioning the details of the shipment such as the delivery date.
This status message means that the bank needs more documents or details from your side. Expect the bank to reach out to you soon through call or message.
This credit card status means that your CC application has not been approved. This may happen if you fail to meet the application eligibility criterion.
These are the methods that you can use to check the status of your credit card application. You can choose one of the methods such as calling customer care, sending an email to the bank, visiting the website or nearest branch, and more. to check your credit card status.