Ayurveda is one of the prominent academic programmes, which is based on a person’s emotional, spiritual, and mental being. It is estimated that 80% of the world’s population uses Ayurvedic medicine and remedies to treat diseases.
So, do you have a strong interest in holistic health and natural healing? Then, earning a degree from a BAMS college in Madhya Pradesh can open up a world of possibilities for a rewarding career in illness prevention and well-being promotion. In today’s blog, we will look at the benefits of earning a BAMS degree and how it nurtures both overall health and natural healing.
BAMS- Course Overview
This medical course teaches students how to treat ailments with natural chemicals. Students also study in-depth information on traditional Ayurvedic wisdom with contemporary pharmaceuticals to treat a range of medical ailments. Below are some specifics about this education as it is provided by Mansarovar Ayurvedic Medical College, a prestigious private BAMS college in MP:
|Full-form||Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery|
|Degree Duration||4.5 + 1 year of compulsory internship|
|No. of seats||100|
|Average Course Fee||Ranges between INR 2.3 to 3 lakhs per year|
Basic Requirements for BAMS Admissions
The entry requirements for UG Ayurvedic programmes are generally similar in maximum Indian colleges, and as a reputed BAMS college in Madhya Pradesh, the Mansarovar Ayurvedic Medical College requires applicants to satisfy the following:
- Complete 10+2 in the Science stream with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as optional subjects.
- Obtain an equivalent Certificate / Diploma with the above subjects from Government-recognised institutions.
- The 12th-grade grade point average must be at least 50%. However, a minimum score of 45% is needed for those who are SC/ST/OBC.
- Candidates’ age should be between 17 to 25 years.
- The National Eligibility Cumulative Entrance Test (NEET) is required for admission to this degree, thus applicants should take the test.
How to apply for a BAMS course?
Nearly all Ayurveda colleges require applicants to submit an online application form to enrol in undergraduate courses. Generally, you must take the following actions:
- Visit the college’s online page to register.
- Fill out the application form entirely, making sure to include all required information.
- Upload all required documentation.
- Before submitting the final version, re-check every detail.
- Pay the registration fee, and download a copy of your online application form
Essentials required on the admission day
To avoid any chaos on the day of admission at a BAMS college in Madhya Pradesh, you must carry the following necessities:
- 4 Passport size photographs.
- Certified photocopies of your diploma or other academic credentials.
- Properly filled out admission card.
- Admission Fee (as mentioned in Prospectus)
- Original documents like ID Proof, Character Certificate, etc, for verification.
How can you unleash the potential of Ayurveda by enrolling in a BAMS course?
A BAMS course from an Ayurvedic college in MP makes you familiar with the various facets and employment opportunities in this field, demonstrating the potential of such study programmes. Check out the points below for a better understanding of the outcomes of this degree:
Embraces Natural Healing
The ancient science of life known as Ayurveda is centred on using natural treatments to treat illnesses at their source. And, earning a BAMS degree gives you in-depth knowledge of herbal medications, holistic remedies, and Ayurvedic principles. Also, it enables you to advocate for organic treatment modalities that cooperate with the body’s built-in intelligence and restore equilibrium and well-being.
Holistic Approach to Wellness
Ayurveda, in contrast to mainstream medicine, focuses on the connection between the mind, body, and spirit and adopts a holistic approach to wellness. As a result, a BAMS college in MP trains you to treat people while taking into account their distinct constitutional types, lifestyles, and emotional well-being. This all-encompassing strategy also gives you the ability to offer individualised care and promote general well-being.
Promotes Preventive Healthcare
Ayurveda places a strong emphasis on preventive healthcare, which is one of its main advantages. Therefore, as a BAMS graduate, you are prepared to spot and correct body imbalances before they lead to diseases. And, ayurvedic rituals, individualised nutrition programmes, and healthy lifestyle choices are additional tools you can use to help people maintain their best health and fend against numerous diseases.
Click Here – Advances in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
Offers Multiple Job Pathways
Due to the resurgence of interest in alternative treatment, Ayurveda is becoming one of the most sought-after courses in the medical industry. As a result, graduates of the BAMS college in Madhya Pradesh can find employment in a variety of fields, including government and private hospitals, educational institutions, Ayurvedic resorts, and Panchakarma Ashrams.
A few employment options for BAMS degree holders are:
|Job Profiles||Initial Annual Salary (in approx)||Average Annual Salary (in approx)||Highest Annual Salary (in approx)|
|Medical Officer||INR 4.98 LPA||INR 6.15 LPA||INR 11.93 LPA|
|Ayurveda Doctor||INR 3 LPA||INR 3.6 LPA||INR 7.5 LPA|
|Sales Representative||INR 2.46 LPA||INR 2.73 LPA||INR 4.50 LPA|
|Pharmacist||INR 2.26 LPA||INR 2.51 LPA||INR 4 LPA|
|Scientist||INR 4.95 LPA||INR 6.45 LPA||INR 15 LPA|
|Lecturer||INR 2.97 LPA||INR 3.42 LPA||INR 8.10 LPA|
Why pick Mansarovar Ayurvedic Medical College for BAMS courses?
- The setting for cutting-edge study and investigation in the area of Ayurvedic therapy of various ailments is promoted by this college.
- It boasts a 1,000-seat auditorium, Wi-Fi throughout the entire campus, and video resources in the classrooms.
- At this ayurvedic hospital in Bhopal, all of the departments—research, high-quality healthcare, and teaching—are committed to raising their professional bar and effectiveness.
- There are furthermore distinct hostels with 300 student capacities for boys and girls.
- The college and hospital benefit from the Mansarovar Ayurvedic Pharmacy. Additionally, it currently prepares roughly 60 different types of Ayurvedic medicines to cater to the unique needs of some patients who receive free care.
Getting an Ayurvedic degree is a great way to start a rewarding profession that is focused on illness prevention, natural healing, and overall health. Furthermore, earning a degree from the BAMS college in Madhya Pradesh will give you the education and training necessary for a successful future. We believe that our blog will help you visualise the potential of an Ayurvedic programme.
- What is the biggest advantage of taking a BAMS course?
By preventing and eliminating the underlying causes of chronic health concerns, BAMS courses will become increasingly important in assisting individuals in achieving actual health in the future. Nevertheless, this course curriculum at a BAMS college in Madhya Pradesh has the potential to disrupt the current healthcare environment and strengthen the viability of the coming healthcare system.
- What are the three pillars of Ayurveda’s view of life?
Vata, kapha, and pitta are the three senses of humour, or doshas, that comprise the three pillars of Ayurveda. Moreover, these doshas are thought to be in charge of one’s physical, mental, and emotional well-being.
- What is the highest degree in the field of Ayurveda?
A student in India has the option of pursuing a Ph.D., a clinical doctorate, and a master’s degree in traditional and alternative medicine in the form of an MD or MS (Ayurveda).
- Which are the prominent Ayurvedic branches available at Mansarovar Ayurvedic Medical College?
As an excellent MD/MS and BAMS college in Madhya Pradesh, it consists of the following departments:
- Shalya Tantra
- Stri Roga and Prasuti Tantra
- Shalakya Tantra
- Samhita Siddhanta
- Rachana Sharir
- Roga Nidan and Vikriti Vigyan
- Rasashastra and Bhaishajya Kalpana
- Kriya Sharir
- Agada Tantra and Vyavaharayurveda