If you feel you have the business acumen to excel in the dynamic corporate industry, you might want to make an early decision to pursue BBA. Bachelors of Business Administration is one the most popular courses in the commerce background. On average, around 1.5 lakh students graduate with a BBA degree, every year. Still the answer to why BBA remains hanging in the air.
With all the courses available right after one graduate from school, why BBA manages to attract so many eyes? Why such popularity? Most of the students will tell you one thing- The course provides a great foundation for an MBA or to step into the business field and find the scope to grow! The landscape looks a little more palpable after undergoing to training that BBA provides.
Let’s dive deeper into the answer to why BBA?
The three-year program has a lot of different specializations that pan across all the domains of management and corporate jobs. Marketing, sales, operations, Finance, Digital marketing, and Business analytics are some of the areas in which you can carve your career. Answer to why BBA lies in the colleges like Gyan Vihar University and GD Goenka University, Gurugram, which offer extensive and wholesome course structures with a pinch of soaring placements.
Practicality and BBA!
The recipe of a good business program is not just its theoretical concepts, but also the freedom to explore practical avenues for basic questions and problems of real life. With the growing technology, businesses also need to re-align themselves according to the evolving commercial world. The old and worn-out theory doesn’t belong in this space, and efficient and updated ways must make their way into not just companies, but colleges like Gyan Vihar University as well.
BBA specializations- Sneak peek
Colleges like DU and Gyan Vihar University offer a plethora of courses and specializations as managing businesses is not a one-dimensional thing. A business and corporate sector have a lot of different verticals which are in sync together and work together to make a business successful. The different specializations are :
- Marketing- Deals with brand management, content marketing, advertising, Public Relations, and product marketing.
- Human Resources (HR) – Emphasis on developing people as resources and learning methods of employee motivation and retention and distribution of assets and resources.
- Operations- Inching closer to the answer of why BBA, this specialization teaches you how to manage the operations conducted every day in a corporate organization. Subjects mainly include business statistics, materials management, financial accounting and management, logistics, and supply chain management. Gyan Vihar University is one of the best colleges for a BBA in operations.
- Finance- One of the most difficult yet popular specializations that demand strong mathematical, accounting, and theoretical skills, all of which will be beneficial in the industry job and bring you one step closer to a bright future.
A final take to the answer to why BBA?
BBA is a place where a fresher goes through all ups and downs of the process of understanding businesses in the foundational sense. Although this is very subjective, here are FOUR answers to why BBA:
- Stepping stone for MBA- When it comes to skills, BBA is one of the most profound and diverse courses with a plethora of topics available to study from. BBA provides an early start to the management career of an individual. BBA introduces the management sector to fresh school graduates. being the solution-oriented approach focuses the energy more on doing and developing skills rather than just reading and philosophizing.
- Good placement to start with – A good job is one of the most prominent reasons to do a BBA. The average income for an MBA after BBA is definitely higher than any other program. Here are some popular careers: business operations manager, management analyst, market research analyst, top executive, HR manager, etc. Colleges like NMIMS and Gyan Vihar University provide a student with the platform and practical knowledge to go out and get a good placement.
- Entrepreneur push- To run an efficient business, you got to first study and analyze how to do so and there isn’t a better place than doing a BBA. There are specializations in entrepreneurship offered by many business schools, wherein they are boosting independent businesses by building innovation hubs and startup labs to cater to the growth of the innovator in every student. Colleges like Gyan Vihar University are boarding the train.
- Personality development- BBA boosts your confidence and makes you more focused on a practical, solution-oriented outlook of life. With the subject knowledge, helps in overall personality development and creates future leaders and professionals.