For centuries, cannabis was knowingly low-tech. Besides the old: dried plant, meet flame, there was no other alternative for consumption. But even in ancient times, we were always looking for a more efficient way to consume this plant; about 2,500 years ago in Greece, Herodotus described a vaping technique that involved placing cannabis seeds on blazing hot stones.
Centuries have passed, and vaping has swiftly become a second to none way to consume cannabis. And we have our reasons to do so: When researchers asked 234 adults how they prefer to consume medical marijuana, 53% reported that vaporizer is their mode of choice. Even so, 80% believe vaping is a healthier alternative to other methods like a bowl or pipe, and 34.4% consider vaporizers to provide the best symptom relief.
Of course, there’s nothing wrong with getting your THC via ancient methods of ingestion or combustion, but cannabis tech is creating systems of cleaner, healthier, and more precise consumption. Without further ado, here’s why upgrading your sesh to vaping is a smarter choice.
click here – How to Start Bitcoin Trading
Why Vaping Cannabis?
Cannabis can be consumed in a plethora of ways, depending on your taste. You can drink it, eat it, smoke it, take it as a pill form or as a nasal spray, and of course, vape it.
- No smoke, no odour: Cannabis has a strong and earthy smell that many of us find bothering. Vaporizers aren’t completely odourless, but they do smell less because cannabis isn’t burned.
- Easy to use: Vaporizers come in all shapes and sizes, can be less messy and require fewer steps to use. That means you can easily switch to your preferred Delta 10 cartridge without stressing about smoke or transport while reaping only the cannabis benefits.
- More affordable: The only drawback of using a vaporizer is that it can be really expensive, but cannabis concentrates last much longer than combusted herbs.
- No second-hand smoke: Vaporising cannabis products does reduce the amount of carcinogens that others in your proximity are exposed to.
- Consistent Dosage: THC concentration is often more condensed from one inhale of a vaporizer to the next, and the effects are almost instant. On the other hand, eating an edible can take up to three hours to feel any effects at all.
- Widely Accessible: With a vaporizer, you can enjoy your chosen THC concentrate in parks and public spaces, at home, outside of work or other places where cannabis and cigarette or cannabis smoke is not accepted.
click here – Digital Marketing Hacks to Improve the Local Brand Presence in Market
Once you start consuming cannabis via high tech methods, it’s hard to not quickly become an enthusiast, even if you love an old-fashioned joint. Vaping is generally understood to be the least harmful way to consume cannabis. However, vape cartridges have been linked to the potentially fatal lung injury known as EVALI. Make your purchase only from trusted vendors and suppliers and always read the reviews before hitting the order button.