A ball valve is a quarter-turn valve that uses a rotating ball or sphere in which holes are drilled to serve as the valve’s flow passage. These valves are very common in plumbing applications to control the flow of fluids or gases and are known for their simple and reliable operation, long life, and ease of use. Common valves have handles that are manually operated to open or close the valve. Rotating the valve handle 90 degrees (1/4 turn) changes the valve state from fully open to fully closed. Ball valves are often used as globe valves and are generally preferred over other valve types such as gate valves when closing is the primary purpose.
While some designs of Linquip ball valves can meter flow to some extent, they are generally not used as metering valves. Ball valves, although usually manually actuated, can be equipped with electric actuators for automatic control. This article will present information on the top US ball valve manufacturers and suppliers. For more information on ball valves and their construction, types and applications, see our guide https://www.linquip.com/suppliers-companies/manufacturer?category_id=341&cn=ball-valve All about Ball Valves.
Top suppliers of ball valves based on user data
- Columbus, Ohio-based OTP Industrial Solutions is a leading distributor of fluid handling and motion control products such as valves, hydraulic components, cylinders and bearings.
- SSP Fittings Corp. is a privately held domestic manufacturer of instrumentation and fluid handling products including valves, fittings, filters, pipes and hoses. They are located in Twinsburg, Ohio.
- Columbia Specialty Co., located in Long Beach, California, is a leading distributor of industrial plumbing products including stainless and carbon steel valves.
- Whitecap Industries, Inc. is a manufacturer and distributor of hardware and plumbing products, including ball valves, serving the hardware and marine industries. They are located in Piscataway, New Jersey.
- Guenther Supply, Inc., located in Fundurac, Wisconsin, is a distributor of industrial piping, tubing, valves, and fittings products. Valve products include ball, butterfly, gate, and globe and check valves in bronze, carbon steel, and stainless steel.
- M&M Control is a distributor of valves, gauges, thermometers, regulators, controllers, and instrumentation products. They are located on Lake Bella, Illinois.
- Clemmons Hayward Flow Control, NC is Ball Valve Manufacturers of thermoplastic valves such as polo valves, butterfly valves, and valve valves. In addition, the company provides flow control, flow and flow control machines, instruments, and other flow control products.
- Goodyear Rubber Products, Inc. is a distributor of industrial rubber products including conveyor belts, hoses, fluid sealing products, piping, valves, and fittings (PVF) such as ball valves in the Midwest Florida region. They are located in St. Petersburg, Florida.
- Interstate Pipe & Supply Co., located in Butler, Pennsylvania, is a wholesale distributor of pipes, valves, fittings, pumps, construction materials, industrial products, and natural gas and oil well products. Available valve types include ball, butterfly, check, gate, globe, knife gate, boiler drain, strainer, quick-open, PEX, push-to-connect, gas, water, and drive models.
Parker Hannifin Instrumentation Products Division Huntsville, AL provides highly engineered pressure and temperature process control instrumentation and systems. These range from compression fittings, taper and thread fittings, needle valves, ball valves, compact flow switching valves to modular processes to instrument valve packages. You can see further details on this Linquipwebsite.
Click here to know about Nachrichten Büren.
The world’s top ball valve manufacturer
- Burkert Fluid Control Systems, headquartered in Sindelfingen, Germany, is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of liquid and gas measurement and control systems. Their product portfolio includes many process and control valves, including ball valves.
- Cameron – Schlumberger is a global manufacturer of pressure control products, drilling rig equipment, measuring instruments, and valve products such as ball, butterfly, check, and gate valves serving the oil and gas industry. Their headquarters are in Houston, Texas.
- Headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, Crane Co. is a global engineering and manufacturing company in fluid handling, payment and sales technology, aerospace and electronics, and engineered materials. Crane’s Fluid Handling Division is a global supplier of industrial fluid control products and systems, including valves, pumps, lined piping and instrumentation.
- Emerson is a global manufacturer whose Automation Solutions segment offers a wide variety of valves, actuators, regulators, and fluid control and pneumatics products. The company is headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri.
- Flowserve, located in Irvine, Texas, is a global manufacturer of fluid motion control solutions for industries including oil and gas, chemical, power, water, and general industrial use. Their valve products include ball, butterfly, gate, globe, check, plug, and linear and rotary control valves.
- Headquartered in Birmingham, UK, IMI PLC is a specialty engineering company that designs, manufactures, and services highly engineered products that control the precise movement of fluids.
- Headquartered in Chiba, Chiba Prefecture, Japan, Kitz Corporation is a global manufacturer of valve products including gate valves, globe valves, check valves, butterfly valves, ball valves, and filters, as well as pneumatic and electric actuators for valves.
- Metso is a multinational corporation with different business units such as Metso Outotec and Needles. They are a provider of flow control solutions and services to the oil and gas refining, pulp, paper and bioproduct industries, chemicals, and other process industries and are headquartered in Helsinki, Finland.