Now a days the human resource industry is facing a big crisis and an unprecedented challenge as the market is becoming more and more active as well as competitive and those who are not able to develop new capabilities are less likely to survive and stay in market.
The transformation of HR so that we can enable business strategies is a very difficult and complex procedure that require a tremendous amount of effort, dedication, consistency and hard work too in order to make a successful HRMS for small businesses.
This transformation if to the point speaking consists of three stages that need to be executed very carefully in order for us to make it successful.
The three rules for transformation
- The demographic changes.
- The always increasing hopes and expectations of the workers.
- Constantly changing business environment and a death match of talents.
These three are the major things that count if you want to make your business successful and profitable as we all know the responsibility of executing these things with extreme care falls on the shoulders of the Human Resource department.
These three are just a small fraction of the big changes that have been coming in the HR industry as big challenges in the recent years. But to be honest the human resource industry had been very disappointing in order to adapt to these changes in the recent years and has been constantly failing.
If this keeps up the HR industry will soon die and will be replaced by a industry that is much more relevant then this and in order to avoid this the HR needs to develop new capabilities in order to stay useful.
This is where the new and transformed human resource comes in with having a purpose to make the human resource department cheaper as well as efficient and employee friendly department.
Technological advantage to transform HR
Using the modern state of the art technology is the first thing that comes to the mind in order to save the HR industry.
- Communicating and connecting with the company. By utilising the methods specifically designed for the sole purpose of the communication so that people in the company can share information and do meetings irrespective of their location.
- Utilise remote workforce. The HR can take the huge benefit of the remote working method in order to make HR great again. They can hire the people from all around the world to work remotely for them. Train them remotely as well as start contracts with them.
- They can also analyse the payroll and employee performance through the fully automated system given to them and can also creates effective reports and presentations to work better on mistakes next time.
Creating a worker friendly atmosphere at workplace
Workers are the back bone of all the organizations and industries the success of the industries as well as the major corporations basically rely on the workers. If the workers aren’t satisfied and are not working properly the industry and business will definitely fail to give the desirable benefits and results.
These issues can be resolved doing things mentioned below
- Changing the information technology structure by suing the cloud HR methods so that the workers are facilitated and don’t have to do the hectic payroll calculations.
- Doing surveys in the company to get the feed back from the workers. By doing this we can have a better knowledge about the issues of the workers and by resolving those the workers will get happy and the workplace environment will get better ultimately resulting in profits.
- By creating flexible shifts, you can enable the workers to feel burden less and they can work with more concentration and focus enabling them to give their 100 percent to the company.
If there are therapy and massage sessions on monthly basis the employee will feel refreshed and will get happy with the company and a happy worker means a happy company with hardworking employees.
- Managers and leadership should also work on their personalities and their behaviours. If they start motivating the workers and help them get over their mistakes rather than yelling on them, they will understand it better and will also listen to them.
Analysing the details and making reports
Many companies possess a lot of data collected by HR without utilising it. In order to get success, you must utilise that data and work on the weaknesses pointed out in that data. Let’s say a company posses a tons of data but fails to understand how to work that data to the company’s benefit.
Here comes the work of the HR department as they must work and find a way to utilise that data so that company can get benefit from that research.