What Is The ED Full Form Find Out The ED Full Form With Full Information. To Know More About The Word ED Click Here…
In this article, we are going to know ED full form
ED Full Form
What Is The Full Form Of ED?
The Full Form Of ED is Enforcement Directorate.
Below We Are Going To Explain The Meaning Of ED,
ED Full Form
Meaning Of ED
What Is The Meaning Of ED?
The Meaning Of ED,
ED stands for Enforcement Directorate. It is a law enforcement agency, which was established in 1956. It is answerable for enforcement of the foreign exchange Management Act, 1999 (FEMA), and certain provisions under the Prevention of cash Laundering Act (PMLA), 2002. It is headquartered in New Delhi, India.
See This Also: What Is BPO Full Form? Find Out The Full Form Of BPO.
Below We Are Going To Explain The Abbreviation Of ED,
Abbreviation Of Enforcement Directorate.
What Is The Abbreviation Of Enforcement Directorate?
The Abbreviation Of Enforcement Directorate Of ED.
ED enforces economic laws and fights economic crime in India. It resolves issues by adjudication and has provision for appeal in both acts and has its own courts for trails and its own appellate tribunals.
The Enforcement Directorate is under the administrative control of the Department of Revenue under the Ministry of Finance. It has 10 Zonal Offices, which are headed by Deputy Directors, and has 11 sub Zonal Offices, which are headed by Assistant Directors.
Functions of the Enforcement Directorate:
- To investigate the suspected violations of the provisions of the FEMA, such as hawala transactions, export proceeds, non-realization of export proceeds, foreign exchange violations, and other violations under FEMA.
- To collect, develop, and disseminate intelligence information related to violations of FEMA, 1999.
- Attachment of the assets of defaulters of FEMA which means prohibition of transfer, conversion, disposition or movement of property by an order issued under Chapter III of the Money Laundering Act (Section 2(1) (d)).
- To undertake actions such as search, arrest, prosecution action and survey against offender of PMLA offense
- To settle cases of violations of the erstwhile FERA, 1973 and FEMA, 1999 and to make a decision penalties
- To arrest a person involved in the act of money laundering and to prosecute a person involved in the act of money laundering
Frequently Asked Question:
What is ED and CBI?
Embattled liquor tycoon Vijay Mallya has claimed that the Enforcement Directorate (ED) and Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) have treated him “unreasonably” over the past four years. The Enforcement Directorate attached the assets on the complaint by the banks that I used to be not paying them.
What is the meaning of Ed officer?
ED stands for Enforcement Directorate. It is a law enforcement agency, which was established in 1956. It is liable for the enforcement of the exchange Management Act, 1999 (FEMA), and certain provisions under the Prevention of cash Laundering Act (PMLA), 2002.
What is Ed Case in India full form?
INX Media case. The INX Media case refers to an ongoing high-profile money-laundering investigation in India. It involves an allegation of irregularities in foreign exchange clearances given to the INX Media group for receiving overseas investment in 2007. P.
How do I join Ed?
you may join ed on deputation at EO or above level, UPSC exam to make an entry at EO post, UPSC IRS to enter at Deputy Director post. > Mainly we are going to highlight the Assistant Enforcement Officer(AEO) which is taken through SSC CGL.
What is full Ed?
The full form of ED is Enforcement Directorate.
I Hope We Had Covered Your All Queries Regarding
ED Full Form In English?
What Is Fullform Of ED?
What Is Long-Form Of ED?
What Is Abbreviation Of Enforcement Directorate?
Enforcement Directorate Abbreviation In English?
What Is Short Form Of ED?
ED Meaning In English?
What Is Meaning Of ED?
Definition Of ED?
ED Full Form?