The National Pension Scheme (NPS) is a great investment option other than starting a SIP in mutual funds for investors who want to create wealth at a steady pace. NPS can offer you a financially secure future, stable returns, and tax benefits. However, the success of your investment depends a lot on your fund manager. At present, there are eight pensions fund managers in India that you can opt for if you are investing in NPS. In addition to this, there are four types of assets where your money gets invested. These are equity or Class E, government bond or Class G, corporate debt or Class C, and alternative investment funds or Class A.
Keep reading to learn more about these pensions fund managers and which one can offer you the best returns.
click here – Why is waste disposal important?
Which are the eight NPS fund managers in India?
Here are the eight NPS fund managers in India:
- Aditya Birla Sun Life Pension Management
- HDFC Pension Management
- ICICI Prudential Pension Fund Management
- Kotak Mahindra Pension Fund
- LIC Pension Fund
- SBI Pension Fund
- UTI Retirement Solutions
- Reliance Pension Fund
Which is the best performing fund manager in 2021?
Here are the returns of different fund managers in different categories in 2021. You can check this to decide the fund manager you want to invest in:
- The 5-year returns of all the eight fund managers are as follows:
- Aditya Birla Sun Life Pension Management is the newest fund manager that was started in 2017. Its returns since inception have been recorded at 11.96%.
- HDFC Pension Management Co. Ltd. has delivered returns of 15.07%.
- ICICI Pru. Pension Fund Mgmt Co. Ltd. has delivered returns of 14.26%.
- Kotak Mahindra Pension Fund Ltd. has delivered returns of 14.29%.
- LIC Pension Fund Ltd. has delivered returns of 13.36%.
- SBI Pension Funds Pvt. Ltd has delivered returns of 13.67%.
- UTI Retirement Solutions Ltd. has delivered returns of 13.96%.
- Reliance Capital Pension Fund Ltd. has delivered returns of 7.48%.
- Under the NPS central government scheme, UTI Retirement Solutions stood at the top with 10.20% returns in the past five years. The SBI Pension Fund stood second in line with returns of 19.93% for the last five years. The third place was secured by the LIC Pension Fund that delivered returns of 9.93% in five years.
- Under the state government scheme, UTI Retirement Solutions again offered the highest returns of 9.92% in the past five years. The second-highest returns in the last five years were delivered by the SBI Pension Fund, with 9.92% returns in the last five years. The LIC Pension Fund stood third with returns amounting to 9.85% in five years.
- Under Scheme E Tier I, the UTI Retirement Solutions fund has delivered the highest returns of 14.03% in the last five years.
- Under Scheme E Tier II, the HDFC Pension Fund has delivered the highest returns of 15.41% in the last five years.
click here – The Most Common Hardwood Floor Alternatives
To sum it up
You can go through the returns and invest in any of these fund managers as per your choice and goals.
For your other investment concerns and needs, you can download the Tata Capital Moneyfy App and invest in Mutual funds via a SIP or lump sum.