What Is The ASI Full Form Of ? Find Out The Full Form Of ASI With Full Information. To Know More About The Word ASI Click Here…
In this article we are going to know ASI full form
ASI Full Form
The Full Form Of ASI In English
- The full form of ASI stands for Assistant Sub-Inspector, a Governmental term used by the Police in India.
Below We Are Going To Explain The Meaning Of ASI,
ASI Full form
click here – RIP Full Form: What Is The Full Form Of RIP?
Find The Meaning Of ASI
What Is The Meaning Of ASI?
The Meaning Of ASI is a non-gazetted police officer ranking above a police head constable and below a sub-inspector in the police forces of India.
Find The Abbreviation Of Assistant Sub-Inspector
What Is The Abbreviation Of Assistant Sub-Inspector?
The Abbreviation Of Assistant Sub-Inspector Is ASI.
Assistant Sub-Inspector (ASI) is referred to as a non-gazette police officer ranking higher than a police head constable and beneath a sub-inspector in the police forces of India. The rank badge for an ASI is one star and a red and blue striped ribbon at the outer rim of the shoulder straps.
- ASI is a concise form of American Share Insurance, a Business term usually used by the Companies & Corporations in the United States. American Share Insurance (ASI) signifies a confidentially held deposit security corporation that insures shares or deposit insurance entirely to credit unions.
- The acronym used for Asynchronous Serial Interface is ASI, a Computing term universally used for Compression & Encoding. Asynchronous Serial Interface (ASI) connotes a streaming data arrangement which repeatedly carries a MPEG Transport Stream (MPEG-TS).
- ASI is an abbreviation used for Annual Survey of Industries, a Governmental term used by Census & Statistics in India. The Annual Survey of Industries (ASI) represents the most important source of industrial statistics in India. Moreover, ASI provides numerical information to assess and evaluate, objectively and realistically. The changes in the growth, composition and structure of the organized manufacturing sector and other concerned activities are also covered by the ASI. The survey by ASI is conducted annually.
- ASI is a shorter way to express the Archaeological Survey of India, a Governmental term used by the Departments & Agencies in India. Archaeological Survey of India (ASI) is defined as a department of the Government of India, which is attached to the Ministry of Culture. The ASI is responsible for archaeological studies and the conservation of the archaeological heritage of the country in accord with the various acts of the Indian Parliament. The function of ASI is to “explore, exhume, conserve, preserve and protect the monuments and sites of National & International Importance.”
- The full form of ASI stands for Addiction Severity Index a Medical term used for Treatments & Procedures. The Addiction Severity Index (ASI) symbolizes a semi-structured interview for substance abuse evaluation and treatment planning. The ASI is designed to gather valuable information about the client’s life which may have contributed to their substance-abuse problems. The state agencies and treatment providers use ASI as the most commonly used addiction assessment tool for abuse appraisal. ASI is conducted by clinicians, researchers, and trained technicians worldwide in an interview format.
ASI is Abbreviation for?
• Assistant Sub-Inspector, American Share Insurance, Asynchronous Serial Interface, Annual Survey of Industries, Archaeological Survey of India, and Addiction Severity Index.
click here – 9 Ways to Prevent Business Inventory Damage
Frequently Asked Questions:
What Is The Salary Of ASI In India?
The average annual salary for Sub Inspector in Government Of India is INR 4.9 lakhs in India.
What Is ASI Post?
In the police forces of India and Pakistan, an Assistant sub-inspector (ASI) may be a non-gazetted policeman ranking high up a police head constable and below a Sub-inspector. In Police, Stations ASI are usually in charge of armories and in training centers, they are the Chief Drill Officer.
What Is Full Form Asi?
The full sorts of ASI are Assistant Sub-Inspector: ASI may be a non-gazetted policeman ranking above a police head constable and below a sub-inspector within the police forces of India.
What Is ASI Exam?
Punjab Public Service Commission manages the test for the post of ASI Police when the vacancies are created or are required to be filled.
What Is The Duty Of ASI?
A.S.I. is usually the officer responsible for Police Outposts or “phari” and Investigation Centres. Some police station they carry in charge of GD duty. They make a report of incidents for senior officers. In Police, Stations ASI are usually in charge of armories and in training centers, they are the Chief Drill Officer.
What Is The Position Of ASI?
In the police forces of India, an Assistant of sub-inspector (ASI) is a non-gazetted police officer ranking above a police head constable and below a Sub-inspector. The rank insignia for an ASI is one star, with a red and blue striped ribbon at the outer edge of the shoulder straps.
I Hope We Had Covered Your All Queries Regarding
ASI Full Form In English?
What Is Fullform Of ASI?
What Is Long-Form Of ASI?
What Is Abbreviation Of Assistant Sub-Inspector?
Assistant Sub-Inspector Abbreviation In English?
What Is Short Form Of Assistant Sub-Inspector?
ASI Meaning In English?
What Is Meaning Of ASI?
Definition Of ASI?
ASI Full Form.